I Want to Review Your Channel!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello friends!
I think I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday because only 2 people responded. The first time I did this I got about 15 pages of responses xD

Anyways back in 2012 I ran a show called Pimp My Channel on TGN. We reviewed peoples channels and gave feedback with a side of channel promotion. We would cover video SEO, maximizing your equipment, editing techniques and much more.

Well I have had countless requests to bring the show back, so I have decided to do just that. We will be reviewing 3 channels every week. Spotlighting your channel, featuring your content, giving you techniques to improve your material and hopefully gaining you some knowledge as well as exposure.

*EDIT*
The only requirement is I will NOT review any gameplay videos. We will be reviewing sketch videos, vlogs, short films, technology videos and much more. But gaming videos get quite repetitive when reviewing.

So if you would like to be featured on our show, please fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vVtKOP-SxaON7DaC34HG3U46z6k09MOdw3OdAD4h8aQ/viewform
and I will shoot you a message once you are featured in an episode!

I look forward to reviewing your channels =)

Mike

Last edited:

Curiosityo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
Hello friends!
I think I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday because only 2 people responded. The first time I did this I got about 15 pages of responses xD

Anyways back in 2012 I ran a show called Pimp My Channel on TGN. We reviewed peoples channels and gave feedback with a side of channel promotion. We would cover video SEO, maximizing your equipment, editing techniques and much more.

Well I have had countless requests to bring the show back, so I have decided to do just that. We will be reviewing 3 channels every week. Spotlighting your channel, featuring your content, giving you techniques to improve your material and hopefully gaining you some knowledge as well as exposure.

The only requirement is no gaming channels. We will be reviewing sketch channels, vlog channels, short film channels, technology channels and much more. But gaming channels get quite repetitive when reviewing.

So if you would like to be featured on our show, please fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vVtKOP-SxaON7DaC34HG3U46z6k09MOdw3OdAD4h8aQ/viewform
and I will shoot you a message once you are featured in an episode!

I look forward to reviewing your channels =)

Mike
Dam im a gaming channel :p

Reactions: xandru8

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would probably be classified as a gaming channel, but I don't have any let's play stuff on my channel. I make Pokemon top 10's and fact/fan theory videos. I don't know if that changes anything, but if it does, I would like to get in on this.

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do gaming, but most of my videos are reviews of toys, films and things.