Other I want to make "Easy 2D Game development" tutorials - Im looking for someone to work with!

PCN

Reaction score
Hi there,

My channel is linked onto my profile. It's called "PersonalComputerNerd". I made videos a long time ago but they were incredible amateurish, the intention was to teach my school friends how to program a game server for a game called "SAMP".

I'm playing with some software called "Construct 2" which easily lets you fully develop a 2d browser game. It's been really easy for me to learn the ropes and i'm still learning. This is powerful but also easy to use so anyone could use Construct 2 from younger kids to adults.

So yeah... My current plan is to plan a video series for Construct 2. I really hate video editing though. Like, really hate it. I'd love it if I could find someone who enjoys video editing who wants to get involved. Right now the goal is to complete a comprehensive video series for Construct 2 so if you want to get involved with this small project - message me on this forum. I'd love to hear from any of you!