Comedy I want to make a team of people to help each other write scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyItsConner

A little bit about myself: I'm Conner, I'm 14, I love making people laugh and running.

The Important stuff: I have started using scripts in not-uploaded videos. They worked a lot. But I only had two scripts, and they took a while to make. I think that having a few more people to work with would make it easier to write them. I would like at least 5 people and 20 people at maximum. The requirements are as follows: (ages) 12 - 18, youtube channel, Speaks English, channel isn't gaming, is funny.

The group would just help each other out with making scripts via Skype.

If you want to be a part of this just tell me down below and (I don't have a name for this group) leave a name you suggest it could be.

I would love to help write scripts. I've been trying to work on my scripting skills, I mostly try to write comedic scripts.

HEY I LOVE RUNNING TOO! My channel is mostly gaming but I was thinking of starting another channel for skits and vlogs. I'm 15 and I've helped to write multiple skits with my friends for when we had drama class.

Could i help? i have never really been given the chance to start a decent youtube channel, if i got a pvr & a faster laptop i would make videos everyday but i have no money + mum and dad don't have the most money so can't get them but could commentate, i'm 15 like gaming i have skype just add me ImWizL

Could i help? i have never really been given the chance to start a decent youtube channel, if i got a pvr & a faster laptop i would make videos everyday but i have no money + mum and dad don't have the most money so can't get them but could commentate, i'm 15 like gaming i have skype just add me ImWizL
Are you a gamer channel? I changed the post to no gaming channels because everyone was a gaming channel

Please could you just add me my laptop is slow as..gonna get a faster one soon well a bit away but yeye if you can't i'll add you but easier for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back