I want to know if i am starting out right

TMDSkates

So i created my channel not even a day ago, and i would like to have some possible feedback on a few things.
I am asking for any kind of feedback, this includes constructive criticism.

• Channel design (Profile photo, banner, layout)
  • Video Content (Quality, Actual content, Video Length)
  • Any personal advice

Frankly, you simply suffer from the lack of content. The more content you can get out there, the more practice you can get in improving said content. I would say one of your weaker areas is your commentary. That's something you might want to consider working on. Don't so much feel that you're talking to a camera but instead a friend. Good luck!

Hi TDMSkates. I think channel banner ate channel art /logo all 100%. Well design. Both video uploads to short to say anything about really. They are both good length for a channel trailer. The quality looks good. Use those film, editing skills and add some value now with an upload that gives a reason to watch.. Maybe a tutorial on how to do the tricks, or best places to skate etc etc. Good luck buddy

Hey I checked out your channel and honestly, considering you're brand new, you're looking really good!

I think most people will agree with me that when we first started out our video/audio quality were probably terrible (I know mine was) and our channel's graphics were probably bad too! Your profile pic and banner are great and the only thing I'd recommend changing a little bit is to add a section under your channel trailer to display all your most recent uploads! It might not seem too useful when you only have a couple of uploads but it'll look great further down the line. You can also add little icons onto your banner to link to any social media you might have.

Your camera quality is fantastic by the way and I really like the music choice (though you might want to add what it is into your description). I'm not sure if it's royalty free or not, but personally I think it's a good habit to use royalty free music. I can recommend a few good channels to you, but if you're interested I'll send you a message since I'm new here, not sure if the rules allow me to post channels here!

Keep up the good work and good luck!

Back