I want to keep my channel alive, but I lost my camera a year ago!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I do plan on coming back either with a new camera, or maybe I will find my old one- but as for now, I don't know what to do. Should I keep trying to promote myself or should I give up? I mean, I've already lost about 5-6 subs. I posted on my Facebook and twitter that I still don't know where my camera went, but I don't think all my subs follow me on my social media, so I'm kinda screwed :( I don't know what to do with myself.

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can always use the camera on your phone. My Samsung has pretty good video quality and it is what I use for my videos as I can't afford a camera currently.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
You can always use the camera on your phone. My Samsung has pretty good video quality and it is what I use for my videos as I can't afford a camera currently.
I unfortunately and probably unbelievably don’t have a smartphone! :( lol

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah darn! Don't know how else you could do it then :smug:

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You have the option to go buy a cheap ($20ish) camera while you search for your previous one:)

Reactions: spartanfit1

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Save up, get a new one, and then reboot. You've been gone for a year already. Take the time you're saving up to also create a strategy on your return approach.

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't pick up a crappy camera. Just stick to it and wait till you can buy something worthwhile that will last. People like consistency.