Other (deleted)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I ever turn up in New Orleans, I can collaborate with you!

Ridge Cuevas

Reaction score
I am on the Mississippi coast! Gonna start vlogging and doing some videos! If you're interested in collabing or something let me know!

D.G.Games

Reaction score
I live in Metairie, not a huge channel but I'm here lol.

NathanaelT

Reaction score
Im in Nola, but the only gaming I do is Assasins Creed Black Flag. Im terrible at it but would collab for fun

AwpWilliams

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im in Nola, but the only gaming I do is Assasins Creed Black Flag. Im terrible at it but would collab for fun
I decided to make a facebook group for all you guys to join, since a lot of you have been messaging me personally. Look up "Louisiana Youtube Content Creators" and I'll let you join. This way we can all keep in touch.

Lileaux

Reaction score
It is extremely hard to find someone who lives near me. Being that I live in New Orleans, a place known for it's creativity in the arts, I thought I could find a lot of channels featuring the personalities of my own people. I can literally only find 3 worth speaking of, but either they are doing their own thing and aren't open to collaboration or they are channels which were going somewhere at one point but they've all stopped or slowed uploading.

So WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? I can't seriously be the only New Orleanian putting in a serious effort. I want to collaborate with you guys. Where y'at? lol

(If any of you New Orleanians find this LOOOOONG after it's been posted, I still want to find you, so please, come find me.)

EDIT: 6/25/2016:
Since posting this, my channel's grown a lot and many of you have suddenly been contacting me in droves. So I created a facebook group for all of us to keep in touch with one another and to find someone nearby to collaborate with, to learn from, etc. Look up "LOUISIANA YOUTUBE CONTENT CREATORS" on facebook and I'll let you join. Mind the rules.
Hi I live in Hammond Louisiana & i'm looking for youtube friends who live near me if you do you can contact me on Instagram @lileauxx or Twitter @TheRealLileaux & we could be friends :)

AwpWilliams

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I live in Hammond Louisiana & i'm looking for youtube friends who live near me if you do you can contact me on Instagram @lileauxx or Twitter @TheRealLileaux & we could be friends :)
Join the group on facebook, there's a bunch of others there.

Jujudabeann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im a tarot reading youtuber from new orleans but i live in ponchatoula ... looking for volunteers to collab with me and let me read their tarot