Comedy I want to create a channel with multiple people - Questions.

Dobs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I am currently looking for people to start up a YT channel with. I have created some ads in my area but besides that what is my best bet for finding people with a similar mindset.

Here is the ad I am currently running :

Looking for people to start a Youtube Channel with. I am wanting the general concept to either be a Comedy type channel or a Bucket List Type Channel. ( Something like The Buried Life or Yes Theory )
Some things I am looking for in people are:

- Within an hour or so from Toronto

- Has a vehicle

- Between the ages of 21 - 33

- Fun, easy going, willing to put there part into the channel ( editing, brainstorming, filming )

- Motivated to succeed

I myself am a 26 year old guy from just outside of Toronto. I have wanted to make a Youtube Channel focusing in on the above categories for a few years now. My friends always tell me they are wanting to do something similar but they never execute. They can never commit. Or they can never take a risk or stick with something.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in then please let me know, I know its a long shot on a Kijiji Ad but not to sure where else to post this. If you have any reccomendations on where I should go for like minded people that would help too.
Message me through here if this is something you are interested in, I check my e-mail daily so I will be able to respond quickly. Attach your IG handle with your message if this is something you are interested in.
All the best,
- Mitch

Let me know,if this is my best chance. Or if posting on here or somewhere else would better fit what im looking for.

Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)