EvilCorp

Reaction score
Hi. I want to creat a youtube channel with someone. We can post on the channel our own videos and videos that we make playing together. I know you maybe think that why would you makr a channel with someone when you can do it alone but I think it's interesting when a channel has variety and it's a bit different than similar channel. I am looking for someone funny and nice and If You are not that good with editing I have pretty good experience in editing. I think if this works out it can be really interesting

Reactions: FallenAC and jelly

jelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HI DO YOU HAVE SKYPE[DOUBLEPOST=1482852354,1482852320][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi. I want to creat a youtube channel with someone. We can post on the channel our own videos and videos that we make playing together. I know you maybe think that why would you makr a channel with someone when you can do it alone but I think it's interesting when a channel has variety and it's a bit different than similar channel. I am looking for someone funny and nice and If You are not that good with editing I have pretty good experience in editing. I think if this works out it can be really interesting

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
sounds like a plan, do you have discord?

EvilCorp

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for people to create a gaming group and all of us to share the same youtube channel with each one of us having their own style and separated series and ones that we do toghether. I am looking for people over 18 yrs old, funny and nice. I think If this works out it can be really something a bit more different than other youtube channels