a ranter whos funny that has active subscribers willing to work with me

Reactions: JollyDangerous

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'll colab with you. You can check out my Jolly Dangerous channel and see if that's something you want to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1377732629,1377732539][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a annoying a** people rant you should check out its similar to yours.

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey! my sub base is quite active, I get 100 - 70 views for each original video. you decide if you like my commentary :D
oops sorry, noticed you weren't a commentator :C
oh well.

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'll colab with you. You can check out my Jolly Dangerous channel and see if that's something you want to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1377732629,1377732539][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a annoying a** people rant you should check out its similar to yours.
we have some similar videos i like your annoying people videos and i really want to do an annoying people part two and how would we send footage to each other?[DOUBLEPOST=1377734061][/DOUBLEPOST]or give me other topics if you wanna do something else

Reactions: JollyDangerous

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
we have some similar videos i like your annoying people videos and i really want to do an annoying people part two and how would we send footage to each other?[DOUBLEPOST=1377734061][/DOUBLEPOST]or give me other topics if you wanna do something else
Im about to get ready to go to work while Im there I will send you a message in this post.

Reactions: Ron Mann

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I have a part 2 I would like to do also. We can talk on Skype about the details if you can't on skype then we can talk on the message feature on youtube. We both can tell each other what were going to talk about so we don't talk about the same thing. And we can send footage through gmail.

Reactions: Ron Mann

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I have a part 2 I would like to do also. We can talk on Skype about the details if you can't on skype then we can talk on the message feature on youtube. We both can tell each other what were going to talk about so we don't talk about the same thing. And we can send footage through gmail.
[DOUBLEPOST=1377752932,1377752771][/DOUBLEPOST]Can't Skype but i would like to message you and see where we go from there and i already have a part made ill send it with out music

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
[DOUBLEPOST=1377752932,1377752771][/DOUBLEPOST]Can't Skype but i would like to message you and see where we go from there and i already have a part made ill send it with out music
Okay send it to jollydangerous @ gmail.com

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For me to say either yay or nay, I would like to have some more information. What you wrote is really limited and I would ask if you would be so kind to tell me a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.