Gaming I WANNA START A GAMING GROUP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 13 from the UK and I wanna start a gaming channel and I want to help myself and other youtubers grow by starting a gaming group on PC

Reactions: Toofy

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Well welcome to yttalk. That there is a good ambition. If you are looking for a community group to join where we play different games just hit me up on steam and I will introduce you to our TS3

Toofy

Reaction score
I'm 13 from the UK and I wanna start a gaming channel and I want to help myself and other youtubers grow by starting a gaming group on PC
Hey im also looking for a gaming group to play with and make videos two , i would love to play with you!

KydZombie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Would like to play with you too! Also, would you play Roblox?

Reactions: WolfWants

Kogami

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
does anyone have dicord and csgo?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
If anyone wants to collaborate Minecraft Videos, let me know and also I own my own Faction server so we could maybe do a series on there. Also we can do minigames

KydZombie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If anyone wants to collaborate Minecraft Videos, let me know and also I own my own Faction server so we could maybe do a series on there. Also we can do minigames
I would l minecraft, I have a custom modpack we could collab on.[DOUBLEPOST=1484504751,1484504732][/DOUBLEPOST]
il play roblox with and talk thruogh Skype
Sorry but, i dont have any skype