I vlog and I animate stuff

Shaun Fawson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I recently started vlogging for my first time about a month ago and I like to animate little surprises into them. The vlog is me documenting myself while I work on a short animated film by myself funded by a private investor. I have my BA in Film and Media Arts from the University of Utah and my dream is to animate so this is my attempt at putting myself out there and hopefully never having to work another job I don't want to do ever again.
Thanks for all the support here at YTtalk; you guys are so warm to us noobs :D

SHAUN

Reactions: daniel burgio

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently started vlogging for my first time about a month ago and I like to animate little surprises into them. The vlog is me documenting myself while I work on a short animated film by myself funded by a private investor. I have my BA in Film and Media Arts from the University of Utah and my dream is to animate so this is my attempt at putting myself out there and hopefully never having to work another job I don't want to do ever again.
Thanks for all the support here at YTtalk; you guys are so warm to us noobs :D

SHAUN

I've been putting off learning animation for too long lol. I really wanna get into it. It's just very time consuming. And I hear that about that the job comment.