I tried some of the suggestions you guys put in, what do you think?

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score

1 Got closer to the camera
2 Bought three lamps to do that 3-point lighting that I've been reading about. Does it make a difference, or is there something I'm missing here?
3 I deleted the Google ads and extra searches in the bottom of the search bar to help accentuate the questions. I hope that makes a difference, or do you guys still think I should highlight them? Or are they good?
4 Moved to a different room, so hopefully that emptiness is gone
5 Tried to do more with hands, but the takeaway to being closer to the camera is I'm physically closer, so it's harder to see my hands

Anyway, thanks for reviewing my last video and if you could do this as well, I'd appreciate it!

Reactions: Michael

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are hilarious, And i love this idea of Google Quick Search Question Answers. Absoloutley fantastic and subbed.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great work Token and I like the idea of having the viewers leave you suggestions for the next video, it gets them much more involved and I am sure people will find some funny ones for you to answer for them. Being closer to the camera definitely looks better and the audio seems to have improved a lot since the last video. I have been reading about 3 point lighting lately myself, I still havent seen anyone mention what types of lighting equipment to use and only the positions for the lights to be in, if you have a decent guide on it please do share :D What youre doing looks fine to me though, are you meant to have a light on when doing 3 point lighting? Things like that are questions I keep wondering myself. Your facial expressions and hand expressions I think are fine too, what youre doing is real good and a good improvement. I wonder if it would be good to bring items in so you have more reason to use your hands and show the audience something, that could work well if planned correctly, for example the "I texted you" part, you could have held your phone up. Good job though Token overall! I look forward to next Monday :D

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Much better dude!!

Keep it up man, I really think that with time you'll have gold here!