I think youtube just change the Algorithm again

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ouch. Have you looked at the individual video analytics to see if they all correspond?
Is your channel monestised? Have any videos been flagged?

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ouch. Have you looked at the individual video analytics to see if they all correspond?
Is your channel monestised? Have any videos been flagged?
Yea, the took down all of the suggested videos in every single video i was being suggested. No i have no been demonetized and non of the videos are flagged or yellow icon, nothing on my end has changed, it was all youtube lol.

Mr.III

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've noticed some decline in my total traffic source, but not that bad. Have you been uploading new content? Or just riding off a few of your hits

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've noticed some decline in my total traffic source, but not that bad. Have you been uploading new content? Or just riding off a few of your hits
I have a series that.... use to generate a lot of traffic for 4 years now but after the feb 28th, barely gets any views.I started posting more actually... and all my content is pg13 as f**k. I post once per week but doing more as of recent and since this odd drop i only added 1 video and 1 live streams, both of the videos can be seen by a 10yo as they contain no inappropriate content.

Youtube just threw me under the buss, is that simple... from 25k+ views a day to less than 500.

Mr.III

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sh*t man that really blows. Wow 25k a day. You did something right for four years. I'm only a half year in and trying to get +200 views a day. Well good luck!

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow! That's awful, man! But I haven't noticed any changes myself. I've started getting more views from browse features (homepage) recently. But my suggested views are doing just fine. No difference here. And I'm one of the channels who got demonetized last month (because I didn't meet the new requirements) and I never saw a difference in views.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow! That's awful, man! But I haven't noticed any changes myself. I've started getting more views from browse features (homepage) recently. But my suggested views are doing just fine. No difference here. And I'm one of the channels who got demonetized last month (because I didn't meet the new requirements) and I never saw a difference in views.
I am trying to find a way to locate what happened, im open for ideas/suggestions. Thankfully its not my full-time job but i went from 312 subs a month to -3 so far. Should i quit? Start a new channel? or just keep going....idk.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hang in there. It could be that someone's video that was suggesting you got deleted (or got killed by the algorithm) and that then obviously has a knock-on effect to other channels. If that's what happened, the algorithm will usually find another suitable video to suggest it on but it can take a bit of time. Drill down in your analytics to see the exact source (to the video level) of where the traffic used to come from.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hang in there. It could be that someone's video that was suggesting you got deleted (or got killed by the algorithm) and that then obviously has a knock-on effect to other channels. If that's what happened, the algorithm will usually find another suitable video to suggest it on but it can take a bit of time. Drill down in your analytics to see the exact source (to the video level) of where the traffic used to come from.
alright, sounds like a solid plan. Ill do this and if i find anything that might effect you all, ill update this thread.