I think my channel is attacked by paid views and subs, please help.

6StringMadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Check out your analytics in a few days to see where the views are coming from, but likely you're probably getting the big bump from suggested videos or someone may have shared some of your videos on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: HistoryMarche

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Looks legit. Your content is class and I think the sudden spike is the result of finding your niche (a good thing) Keep it up!

Last edited:

HistoryMarche

Reaction score
Just wanna thank everyone for being helpful!

Analytics just came in, I was totally freaked out for nothing. Average watch time jumped significantly, so there were no fake views. It's all legit. In my defense, I'm quite new to the YouTube game :oops:

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think normally if it was paid there would just be a huge spike? I think you're fine dude! :D

Also that leaves the question, can someone get an account banned if they buy that account subscribers? That seems really bad <.<

Scotty Byrd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude you're defiantly overthinking this !! its simple a popular youtuber made a video and you made a similar video you probably appeared in more peoples recommended!! Sometimes seo and other things drive traffic to your videos !! Ive gotten tons of views from non subscribers !! yeah Sounds like your channel got a little traffic boost !! No offense but why would someone spend money to sabotage your channel lol !! exactly

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
I will suggest..keep going within your niche. Then connect with a bigger channel still in your niche. As far as I know..esp. in this type of content, this is how these type of channels take off. The viewers of educational things typically binge watch quality content.