I thank all my subscribers for staying with me.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Since I told my secret which I am not proud of or want to glorify, I would ask did you ever told to your subscriber's something really personal about yourself, and if you did how did it work out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don`t get it? What personal thing did you say in that vlog? Is that this 1min video? I don`t see anything personal there. And you are just at the beginning so you don`t have many subscribers so you don`t need to worry too much about losing them :). That is the best time to try how different things will affect your subscribers and viewers because you don`t want to try some things when you have many subscribers, it is not a good idea. So the beginning is perfect for the experimental phase to see what your viewers will love, or not love to see.

It's great that you've realized a mistake that you've done and straight away taken action about it, maybe it wont have affected your subscribers at this point, but maybe if you'd have done a mistake with a ton of subs, and taken no action then you might have lost a ton of them. Very much agree with what UnboxingSve said, it's a great time to experiment for you. As for telling a sub something really personal about myself then sure i have! The difference is, one of my subs is my future wife, so i guess that doesnt really count does it? :p

You could see that I was uncomfortable and I had more fun and more enjoyment in saying positive messages then my actual secret and I still can't pronounce it correctly, because every time I do that I cringe inside.
The video looks strange because my mood is to some extent depressing and you see when I said my secret I immediately change the topic.
And I added no music to not in any way manipulate the audience and keep it silent, so they can decide for themselves on what they are gonna think and do or say.

....your "secret" that you are so ashamed of is that you have a foot fetish? not. a. big. deal. No. one. would. even. care. I have a teeth fetish. I like nice teeth. Not ashamed, not a secret, not a big deal. Everyone has something they like. Maybe this type of thing is frowned upon in your country (???) but you have blown this way out of proportion. I'm sure your subscribers are more confused than anything.

It all started when I was in an educational debating point with over 100 young and older people about the taboo topic in our country in my younger years, and I asked the question, why don't we just try to understand them?Then everyone looked at me at that point and was not pleased that I didn't share their mindset.That day my confidence was shattered.It was a topic on general fetish and I was always accepting of people different from my people and I never changed that, not because of self-interest, because I respected different people and difference of interest.Back then I was ready there to debate about that and I had and still have good points on why it does not matter, because we are people with flaws,but when I saw my first point was not even accepted when it was mostly neutral and good natured I didn't bring out my points, because I saw there was no point.I even talked with the professor who was educating the people and me, and he agreed with me.

Last edited:
Lol, I was watching wrong Vlog video - this Vlog series, I somehow missed this "Personal Vlog". Bro, in life you will always have the people who disagree even if you are 100% right about some question. And you are saying you were having a debate so there it is perfectly fine if somebody disagrees with your points - otherwise if you all think the same then it will not be a debate right?
My advice to you is not to put nothing on the internet if you will be ashamed of that thing in maybe a few years from now. And you need to work on your attitude (this advice is for me also because I am struggling with the same thing - not enough confidence in front of the camera), people don`t like to watch depressing or boring people, that will simply don`t get you any people who will follow you. They want to watch something that will inspire them, and not to take them more down. Sorry for being so direct, but for me, this also applies and I am trying to be more enthusiastic when making new videos, I am getting there slowly but surely, so it is better if you also start on time :).

My first intention with that video was to make a self-parody with Warcraft III Arthas betrayal cinematic music and in the end, it would have been "This channel will fall and from the ashes arise a new order that will shake the very foundation of this world".Which would have been funnier and light hearted video, but instead my deppresion took over me that day and the video i took was the result of that.

Well, it is never too late to delete the old one and make another one which you mentioned. I think it will be much more fun! :) Use youtube to heal your depression! When you are down, make some scenario like that and record video where you will be as positive as possible. Then if you make some audience which will love what you do, then you will be really positive and never again depressive. I like one sentence: "Fake it till you make it." :)

Since I can't give you a private message I will tell you here I have a mental illness under the name of schizophrenia.
I'm taking pills from that, quite strong, but sometimes it messes with every perception.
Thanks for your kind words and hopefully now this will clarify. :)

Back