i run out of ideas for videos to quickly

CplDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im running out of ideas for videos i need help on how to get good video ideas thanks :)

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
You don't give us much to go on n.n" What is your channel about? What is your niche? Who is your audience? We can't help you if we don't know what kind of content you make ;)

CplDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i dont really have a niche i kind of have random things on my channel but mostly gaming and skits thats what im going for and if i can get big enough one day ill do vlogs[DOUBLEPOST=1502923512,1502923477][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't give us much to go on n.n" What is your channel about? What is your niche? Who is your audience? We can't help you if we don't know what kind of content you make ;)
i dont really have a niche i kind of have random things on my channel but mostly gaming and skits thats what im going for and if i can get big enough one day ill do vlogs

RyanJAD22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suggest you look up random challenge videos on youtube. That seems to be the big thing that everyone is doing. I don't want to say take there ideas but you can definitily take the format and adjust to your liking by switching up the rules and such!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Video Ideas / Planning forum. =)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
here are 2 ways that I like to get ideas.

1. in the you tube search bar type in "A" and read the suggestions, if you don't like any type in "B", repeat until you have found an Idea you like, (you could also try simple phrases like "top 10" or "how to")

2. go to a channel with similar niche and click on "uploads" and than click on "popular uploads".