I received a community guideline strike for no reason. Please help

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was possibly an error. Have you tried calling youtube? I am sure they have a support line.
they don't have a phone number or support line and there will most likely never be one because the only time you can contact them is if your network does or you're in trouble and have to send a ticket in, just like this situation.

@GamingHappens do you have any idea why I would have even gotten a strike in the first place?
I have no idea why you got a strike or why it was declined.

Reactions: cosmicvfx

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's really weird, I think someone might have falsely reported your video or something, why it was denied is beyond me though. Maybe the guy at Youtube was just fed up of looking at videos so he just did a Deny spree. If it is automated though it is probably just Youtube's algorithm being reliable as always.

Reactions: cosmicvfx

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
"Copyright, Claims, →→Strikes←← & Legal Discussion"
So even if it was for something like excessive violence or profanity or nudity it belongs in legal? Strange thread organization, but now I understand. The mover didn't state the full name of the Forum section in question, making it seem like even if it was a straight Community Guidelines strike, it belonged on a Forum section devoted to Copyright alone; I am sure that with this further explanation you understand my now clarified confused state.