I really need help Branding my Content

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is Manny , my Friend and I have been making YouTube videos for around 2 years now but a few months ago we started really focusing on the channel and trying to stick to a scheduled. But we have a hard time finding our Target Audience , Promoting our Selves and Branding. Do you guys have any tips on how to do so ? Also i would like to learn how to collab more. Thank you and if you need anything let me know.

Dazb4t

Trainee You Tube Extrodinaire.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
Hi
Hello my name is Manny , my Friend and I have been making YouTube videos for around 2 years now but a few months ago we started really focusing on the channel and trying to stick to a scheduled. But we have a hard time finding our Target Audience , Promoting our Selves and Branding. Do you guys have any tips on how to do so ? Also i would like to learn how to collab more. Thank you and if you need anything let me know.
Manny welcome to the forum what is your current niche???

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is an audience for comedy skits but your production values are currently subpar and that is likely hurting your channel. Your audio is horrible. On your channel trailer even. Not to mention you've got bad acoustics in your bathroom. There are a lot of YouTube DIY tutorial videos on how to properly do audio. Probably you'll need to invest into a better microphone. Yeti or Blue would do.

You also seem to be using natural lighting outside and regular lighting inside for pretty much everything. There are a ton of YouTube DIY videos on how to properly and CHEAPLY light anything or location.

I would strongly suggest you subscribe to Film Riot and mine its archive. They show you how to cheaply and quickly do the above and how to do lots of special effects.

And the video on that ballerina was odd for your channel.

What I suggest you do is consider yourself not yet ready for prime time and try to improve the quality of your videos before doing a major push for higher visibility. And not just production values but improve the quality of the skits themselves. The skits that I watched simply weren't funny. Sorry. I think you need better quality control in the development stage.

Reactions: MannyIzzy

Dazb4t

Trainee You Tube Extrodinaire.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
There is an audience for comedy skits but your production values are currently subpar and that is likely hurting your channel. Your audio is horrible. On your channel trailer even. Not to mention you've got bad acoustics in your bathroom. There are a lot of YouTube DIY tutorial videos on how to properly do audio. Probably you'll need to invest into a better microphone. Yeti or Blue would do.

You also seem to be using natural lighting outside and regular lighting inside for pretty much everything. There are a ton of YouTube DIY videos on how to properly and CHEAPLY light anything or location.

I would strongly suggest you subscribe to Film Riot and mine its archive. They show you how to cheaply and quickly do the above and how to do lots of special effects.

And the video on that ballerina was odd for your channel.

What I suggest you do is consider yourself not yet ready for prime time and try to improve the quality of your videos before doing a major push for higher visibility. And not just production values but improve the quality of the skits themselves. The skits that I watched simply weren't funny. Sorry. I think you need better quality control in the development stage.
I absolutely love your critique Jack feel free to do mine at any time you wish sorry not stealing a thread here my bad. :D

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello thank for the tips which I will keep. Sticking to the original question how should I find out my Target Audience and to improve on Promoting our Selves and Branding

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello thank for the tips which I will keep. Sticking to the original question how should I find out my Target Audience and to improve on Promoting our Selves and Branding
What can you do well? (Target audience)
Can you keep bringing that thing you do well back to the table everytime. So often that I can count on it? (Branding)

Reactions: MannyIzzy