I reached 6 subs in 1 day, is it good ?

Overlord Gains

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hehe Thank you guys, after 4 days I have 15 subs, which is allright, I m thankful for everything, and I m not going to stop here !!!

nomaname

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Six subs a day sounds like great response, if those 6 subs watch your next upload and so on it can only help channel growth. Good luck!

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that's not even 'good' - that's something not a lot of people can be proud of achieving, minding how hard it is when you start all fresh and new
to put it clearly - it's amazing, you're doing great, and there's no reason to be frustrated about that kind of growth.
keep up the good work and all the best with your channel

Tobe Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done my friend... 500 is a tricky mark to move on from... I myself am at 509 and I can't seem to find a way to boost it. Good luck and great content

Stephanie Nakagawa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It wasn't that easy, youtube, no matter how many times you share them through all social media platforms you have, it will still slow down the number of subscribers because it was just your first day.

Wait for atleast a month or more and subscribers will come to you. Just be patient.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I too believe that's great. Something similar is happening to us but on Reddit. Our Reddit page is growing pretty fast...although we only have five followers now. But we signed up just a few days ago. We're hoping to see similar results once we upload our web series.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like everyone says that is really really good and you can be very proud of this. 6 subs in one day is amazing and if you continue this way you will have 600 subs in 100 days, 1200 subs in 200 days and 1800 subs in 300 days (you get the picture:)) Growing a new channel at this speed is VERY hard though. First of all you got to make great content (im sure you do) and i would say that you would need some kind of paid promotion of your vids in the beginning. But 6 subs in one day must motivate you. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your channel