I reached 6 subs in 1 day, is it good ?

Overlord Gains

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I feel like I m really struggling , I ve only gotten 6 subs after all the networking I did in Twitter,Reddit,Facebook,Forums. and I m not talking about just spamming content , trying to actually communicate, Its frustrating.

Reactions: Panton and Smartie

Mazen

Reaction score
That's actually amazing. I recommend to try to work on your channels designs so you look more professional though.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved this out of the milestones forum to here because that is not what the milestones forum is for. :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeaah that's amazing it took me like 1 week to gain my first subscriber. A channel with only one video gaining that amount of subs should be a good sign so keep up the good work and welcome to the forum,, I saw your Intro Message Thread so there's no point of replying you there XDD

This forum is to learn a lot about all the technical work behind YouTube,,, not really to have more subs or people checking you out,,, but with all the tips and all the info you can get here it will for sure help you a lot! good luck with your channel and don't stop uploading

Reactions: Panton

Aldro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course thats good. I've been at this for a month and only have 2 subscribers. Had i gotten that many subscribers in one day I'd have been running around like a heqladless chicken, celebrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panton

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Every subscriber is a person who liked your videos and wants to see more of them in the future. That's why they subscribed. So, 6 subscribers, while not impressive number for someone, for you if you had only 1 subscriber before, it is 600% growth, which is triple digit and amazing number. Keep up the good work. I don't see anything frustrating.

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1 day 6 subs is actually good. It took me 1-2 weeks to get that much when i started. First important thing is not to worry about sub count and views when starting off. It happens to everyone. Just keep in mind what are you going to do next in your video. Keep yourself busy on your yt channel enough to not worry about them. etc. graphics, designs, brainstorming, equipment improvement and more innovative ideas. Good luck bud!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For a new channel, that´s some amazing growth! For growing more, there must be an equal line of promoting and making content. What I mean is that there´s no point of promoting if you don´t have any content, and the growth might not be as big when you have a lot of content with no promotion!

Panton

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No that's very good to reach 6 subs in 1 day, keep at it, that's a good sign right there.