I Reached 1k Subscribers But yet i don't get any mail from Youtube

Lina Suzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there Yttalk forum family!

I am bit confused that, I Reached 1k Subscribers But yet i don't get any mail from Youtube! Did you get any email from Youtube, when you reached 1k Subscription! I don't know what's the problem! Do you have any experience on it!

Thanks to all
lina

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did you hit your 4000 watch hours in 12 months? Because if you don't have both, you don't qualify.

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could be that youtube is reviewing your channel to make sure it’s authentic and is in form with its rules. I can see a lot of your videos only have between 2 - 40 views, why is that? Maybe they will be looking into it but I’m sure it’ll be fine :).

Lina Suzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It could be that youtube is reviewing your channel to make sure it’s authentic and is in form with its rules. I can see a lot of your videos only have between 2 - 40 views, why is that? Maybe they will be looking into it but I’m sure it’ll be fine :).
Yes that's right :cry2: only few views! I don't know why it's happening! :banghead: is there any tips to ranked my videos in Youtube search results! I will really appreciate it :)

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Yes that's right :cry2: only few views! I don't know why it's happening! :banghead: is there any tips to ranked my videos in Youtube search results! I will really appreciate it :)
I was also surprised by how few views you get, especially considering the subject matter of your videos.
Having said that, I will be very surprised if you are granted monetisation. Even though you and your team have assembled and edited the compilation videos on your channel, it looks to me that all of the raw footage has been taken from other people's videos and/or tv programmes. YouTube will view this as a copyright issue.

Reactions: Hulio

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is "duplication" by it's very definition.
I think you have less than no chance of Youtube approving your channel for monetisation.
Whilst you may have no strikes or copyright issues the footage is not shot by you and will no doubt already be found on the site.

Reactions: Hulio

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Perhaps age restricted (most viewed) videos themselves prevent the channel from monetisation?
Advertised companies want their message to be spread wide and not combined with semi-sexual issues.

Here is a hint, I think that you can upload vertical video in native aspect ratio, seems better :)