I only seem to be getting worse

I don't know if this has already been said but you should probably upload more often? Keep on doing this, if you still enjoy it.

I try to upload weekly, because if its any shorter, they only get like 20 views, when if I leave it a week the'll get double that. Sometimes, if they get to like 50 before the week is over, I'll upload another though :)

I honestly believe YouTube has suffered some horrible glitches/changes. Since about 3-4 weeks ago my daily view count dropped literally overnight from approx 120 views a day to 60 views a day and my sub count dropped from 4 a day to barely 1 a day.
Yeah, I saw my average daily views drop that dramatically too ... From over 50/day to 20. Slowly crawling back up to 30 now but I have wondered if there wasn't some glitch involved...

Hmm.. A couple of days ago.. i was reading a Dutch article about branding.. and the main question was: "Would u follow yourself?"

it is keeping me busy for days now..: would i follow myself..

Ask this question to yourself.. and if the answer is no, u need to change stuff. Like a other banner, maybe other content, or level up some stuff. Invest in a other camera, intro, outro, etc etc etc etc. If it is drying up.. u are maybe in that zone..

Back