I only seem to be getting worse

th3mattjam

Reaction score
I honestly believe YouTube has suffered some horrible glitches/changes. Since about 3-4 weeks ago my daily view count dropped literally overnight from approx 120 views a day to 60 views a day and my sub count dropped from 4 a day to barely 1 a day.
your so lucky i don't even get 1 a day i barley get any subscribers. At the moment i am only on seven.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

Reaction score
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Channel Type
Youtuber
Collab with Nicko you will never regret it.[DOUBLEPOST=1365934908,1365934528][/DOUBLEPOST]Nickoliflower Vlogs SweetieGirlyVlogger Will Jowett
Here is just an idea of a way to Collab... You guys do a skit... Part one is on Nicko's channel. Part 2 goes to Sweetie Girl and Part 3 Goes to Will... Now if you do it right you could almost make it so that if someone starts at Will's they have to go back to Nicko's make it kinda a revolving story.. Like make Start with an unseen person handing Nicko something she says o thanks and then the interaction begins.. then Will at the end of the 3rd segment you and something to an unseen person and say here you go.. that way it's almost like an endless loop of some kind.
That sounds awesome!! Thanks Ken =D

Reactions: JohnKenShow

Will Jowett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Collab with Nicko you will never regret it.[DOUBLEPOST=1365934908,1365934528][/DOUBLEPOST]Nickoliflower Vlogs SweetieGirlyVlogger Will Jowett
Here is just an idea of a way to Collab... You guys do a skit... Part one is on Nicko's channel. Part 2 goes to Sweetie Girl and Part 3 Goes to Will... Now if you do it right you could almost make it so that if someone starts at Will's they have to go back to Nicko's make it kinda a revolving story.. Like make Start with an unseen person handing Nicko something she says o thanks and then the interaction begins.. then Will at the end of the 3rd segment you and something to an unseen person and say here you go.. that way it's almost like an endless loop of some kind.
Oh my lord that is an amazing idea!! Thanks dude :D I subbed btw :)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Oh my lord that is an amazing idea!! Thanks dude :D I subbed btw :)
Thanks.. good luck with the collab I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.. I know it will be brilliant.

jbird

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You said you're in a small community, and I think that might be the problem. You might want to spread out into other communities that are similar to use and you should then start seeing a rise in views!