Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Memphis, Tennessee, USA :(

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
WILLLLLLLLL. WE SHOULD COLLAB SOMETIME.
Collab with Nicko you will never regret it.[DOUBLEPOST=1365934908,1365934528][/DOUBLEPOST]Nickoliflower Vlogs SweetieGirlyVlogger Will Jowett
Here is just an idea of a way to Collab... You guys do a skit... Part one is on Nicko's channel. Part 2 goes to Sweetie Girl and Part 3 Goes to Will... Now if you do it right you could almost make it so that if someone starts at Will's they have to go back to Nicko's make it kinda a revolving story.. Like make Start with an unseen person handing Nicko something she says o thanks and then the interaction begins.. then Will at the end of the 3rd segment you and something to an unseen person and say here you go.. that way it's almost like an endless loop of some kind.

unknown_user7464758

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Collab with Nicko you will never regret it.[DOUBLEPOST=1365934908,1365934528][/DOUBLEPOST]Nickoliflower Vlogs SweetieGirlyVlogger Will Jowett
Here is just an idea of a way to Collab... You guys do a skit... Part one is on Nicko's channel. Part 2 goes to Sweetie Girl and Part 3 Goes to Will... Now if you do it right you could almost make it so that if someone starts at Will's they have to go back to Nicko's make it kinda a revolving story.. Like make Start with an unseen person handing Nicko something she says o thanks and then the interaction begins.. then Will at the end of the 3rd segment you and something to an unseen person and say here you go.. that way it's almost like an endless loop of some kind.
Thats a cool idea :D