Voice Acting I need your voice for a shortfilm!!

Sirkoin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! i'm working in a new shortfilm, and i need narrator for the story in the english version. I don't require any specific kind of voice but i'm looking for something with a decent audio quality... Aniways, if you want to give me a hand it would be great!!

If you want to see what kind of work i do with my shortfilms you can watch my shortfilms at my channel, turn on the captions or subtitles so you understand!

Thanks, and have a nice day!!

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be up to it. However, see how my voice sounds, and I'll be up to it. I used to do plays so I don't know if that matters. I might be a little young. I'm 15 about to be 16 in January, but here is a test. I read a script here. Just skip to like 1 minute.

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'd be game for it. I've done a bit of voice work before; one being for a character in a game and also for a main character in a machinima series (sadly both are still in post production). I'm 16 years of age, am able to read scripts clearly and with emotion, and I use a studio quality microphone (AudioTechnica ATR2500). Send me a copy @ kieferv07@gmail.com and I can send you a reading from it.

Sirkoin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! If you haven't found anyone, I wouldn't mind helping out! :biggrin:
Man i loved your voice! you will be really helpful in the shortfilm! how can i contact you?

I would be up to it. However, see how my voice sounds, and I'll be up to it. I used to do plays so I don't know if that matters. I might be a little young. I'm 15 about to be 16 in January, but here is a test. I read a script here. Just skip to like 1 minute.
I'd be game for it. I've done a bit of voice work before; one being for a character in a game and also for a main character in a machinima series (sadly both are still in post production). I'm 16 years of age, am able to read scripts clearly and with emotion, and I use a studio quality microphone (AudioTechnica ATR2500). Send me a copy @ kieferv07@gmail.com and I can send you a reading from it.
I liked your voices, but maybe not for this proyect, anyway I starting to produce shortfilms and animated shortfilms more often so i'll be needing more voices in the future and yours sound well! how can we keep in contact?

Thanks to all of you!!

Reactions: WiiAnd360WithMe

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man i loved your voice! you will be really helpful in the shortfilm! how can i contact you?

I liked your voices, but maybe not for this proyect, anyway I starting to produce shortfilms and animated shortfilms more often so i'll be needing more voices in the future and yours sound well! how can we keep in contact?

Thanks to all of you!!
Thanks! You can contact me on wiiand360withme@gmail.com! Tell me whenever you need voices for something.