I need your honest opinion.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
I just started my channel a week ago and don't get a lot of feedback, so I am coming here to ask if my channel branding is okay and if I am on the right track with my videos. I know i am going to change a lot over time, but I need to know what to improve to get better. Tell me anything that you think is wrong, whether it is the audio, the video quality, the video content, my channel banner, my profile picture. Just judge me the best you can and give me honest feedback please! And no sugar coating is allowed!

I like your videos they're calming but only problem I'm having is audio for your voice is so low that I need to crank up my volume to max just to hear.

as JPlootz said, the audio has room for improvement, your voice is constantly echoing. one more thing, you should try to play some multiplayer games with friends. you'll have more fun because you're socializing and your viewer will enjoy your videos more!. an intro and outro would also be nice ;)
ps: could you check out the outro on my latest video and give your honest opinion on it? thanks in advance

as JPlootz said, the audio has room for improvement, your voice is constantly echoing. one more thing, you should try to play some multiplayer games with friends. you'll have more fun because you're socializing and your viewer will enjoy your videos more!. an intro and outro would also be nice ;)
ps: could you check out the outro on my latest video and give your honest opinion on it? thanks in advance
I like your outro![DOUBLEPOST=1469574699,1469574303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I had my microphone on he wrong setting. I have a few more videos recorded that it does that, but it is fixed as of right now. Unfortunately it'll be a while until the echoing goes away because i record my videos in bulk.

looks pretty good :) I might make the font on the banner a little larger and maybe add a slight slight slight shadow behind it to lift it off the background a bit but it looks cute ^_^ I think we have a really similar taste in games! loved seeing botanicula and limbo among your videos!! :D

looks pretty good :) I might make the font on the banner a little larger and maybe add a slight slight slight shadow behind it to lift it off the background a bit but it looks cute ^_^ I think we have a really similar taste in games! loved seeing botanicula and limbo among your videos!! :D
Thank you!

Back