I need your help. MASSIVE FAKE Strikes.

Dimitur

Reaction score
Okay, so I promote music on YouTube. My channel is with over 10 mill views and tons of subscribers. (music channel) Everything is legit.

And today I woke up and had this Copyright Strike. I knew it was fake because the claimant name was Joe BURGERS? It was a song that I have the rights to upload (the artist himself gave me written permission, he's no Joe Burgers (obviously troll, or just jelaous)

And 5 minutes ago I received another strike to another of my videos. Again but from another guy (maybe it's the same but from different e-mail and name)

I filled counter-notification and I'm waiting. But If I receive another one....
So do you think that YouTube will find out what happened and restore my videos?

Please, help me.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Just make sure that you are exhaustive as possible with your counter claims. Include every detail, links to dropbox scans of the written documentation, everything. False claims do happen, but sometimes legitimate license holders aren't aware that you have direct artist permission as well. So, send messages to the copyright claimants as well to discuss the takedown notice. Be cordial, and inquire as to why they are filing these notices against a channel that maintains permission to use the content.

Dimitur

Reaction score
Just make sure that you are exhaustive as possible with your counter claims. Include every detail, links to dropbox scans of the written documentation, everything. False claims do happen, but sometimes legitimate license holders aren't aware that you have direct artist permission as well. So, send messages to the copyright claimants as well to discuss the takedown notice. Be cordial, and inquire as to why they are filing these notices against a channel that maintains permission to use the content.
Thank you, sir.

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Happening to me as well :O

Dimitur

Reaction score
Okay just got my channel deleted

You can see that these are fake claims.

The claimants "names" are
  • Normanmanleymusic
  • MikeWaltomMusic
  • Joe Burger
youtube.com/channel/UCkxRy_7U8C6gHWJlkzDadVQ

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay just got my channel deleted

You can see that these are fake claims.

The claimants "names" are
  • Normanmanleymusic
  • MikeWaltomMusic
  • Joe Burger
youtube.com/channel/UCkxRy_7U8C6gHWJlkzDadVQ
One more for me and my channel will be out too.. Tsk

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fill counter notification before you get your channel deleted!

Who are the "claimants"?
I already have on 2.. but he will slapped me once again for the 3rd time if I don't pay. The problem is it takes 14 days for the copyright to get resolved. That abuse on DMCA form -__-

Dimitur

Reaction score
I already have on 2.. but he will slapped me once again for the 3rd time if I don't pay. The problem is it takes 14 days for the copyright to get resolved. That abuse on DMCA form -__-
You can sue him. I don't want to go on that road but you can If you want. You made all the videos!