I need your feedback so i can improve my work

Vidz

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Hello guys ,
I`m new to posting videos and i need your advice and opinion on my first videos so i can improve.
I will appreciate your feedback and critics.
Start shooting.
Much appreciated!

Here you can find my work.Hit me! :)

Reactions: Slentay

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved this to the review forum.

Slentay

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I really enjoy your style of videos. Motivation is something people need nowadays to get people to strive for something. I like how the audio is echoed it sounds like a guy speaking in an auditorium pouring his heart out, wanting others to get motivation through his experiences. The Driving and Winter music I also enjoyed too. I think what the channel needs is an introduction video to who you are and why you started the channel.

Reactions: Vidz

Vidz

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Thanks a lot man!That’s a great feedback and very helpful as well.
Nowadays i have no time left for gaming but i already like you as a person and i will add you on yt

Reactions: Slentay

TMDSkates

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your channel's overall layout and design is fantastic. I do recommend setting up categories for your videos other than the "uploads" category, that way if I wanted motivation I could know where to find it easier. (I would stick with a 2 click rule, it shouldn't take more than 2 clicks for viewers to be able to find the video you just posted that applies to their needs.) Other than that the content itself I have no complaints about, and overall I think through time your channel will slowly become better and better. Great job so far! :)

Reactions: Vidz