i need your advice

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Well I got to be honset, I really love the feedback, but I still find it hard to take constructive critism, but asking for advice and feedback actaully earned me a good 20 subs while I was doing so. Completely accidental, but I still got subs haha
I'm not on YTTalk for subs... :confused:

@OP Jamie, I think you just have to be patient because you started your channel recently and the music market is hard to get noticed on. Have you been active on social media sites (fb, twitter, etc.)? You need to be proactive when it comes to social networking and try to brand yourself. When you're starting out you really want to just get your name out there, without being spammy. :) By the way, I'd suggest fixing your link and then, maybe we can give you some more specific advice for your channel.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not on YTTalk for subs... :confused:

@OP Jamie, I think you just have to be patient because you started your channel recently and the music market is hard to get noticed on. Have you been active on social media sites (fb, twitter, etc.)? You need to be proactive when it comes to social networking and try to brand yourself. When you're starting out you really want to just get your name out there, without being spammy. :) By the way, I'd suggest fixing your link and then, maybe we can give you some more specific advice for your channel.
i only have facebook, but i've been very active there. unfortunatly the channel link doesn't work because i have a space in my youtube name and i can't do anything about it. if you really want to see my channel you'll have to type in jamie nord manually... =/

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
i only have facebook, but i've been very active there. unfortunatly the channel link doesn't work because i have a space in my youtube name and i can't do anything about it. if you really want to see my channel you'll have to type in jamie nord manually... =/
Well, I just tried doing it manually and that doesn't work either... Did you double check the spelling? Just trying to help out so others can see your channel ;)

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i really don't know why it doesn't work for you because it does for me and i'm sure i spelled my name right xD i'd post my channel here,so you could see it, but unfortunatly i'm not allowed to...

again it's the first channel to appear on youtube if you search for jamie nord... =/

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Yeh doing it manually doesn't seem to work for me either, I had to search for you on YouTube itself :)

Supposedly your direct link is youtube.com/channel/UCX4SQvYS3mX-pGoixOaCj9w :confused:

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeh doing it manually doesn't seem to work for me either, I had to search for you on YouTube itself :)

Supposedly your direct link is youtube.com/channel/UCX4SQvYS3mX-pGoixOaCj9w :confused:
yeah that's it thanks a lot..^^ sucks that it doesn't work though.... -.-

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
As a fellow musician all I can advise to you is to upload quality content and be patient. I know I'm not a famous youtuber either but I started my channel just half a year ago so considering that I don't put much effort into advertising my channel/videos I feel like my channel is doing fine (I'm not saying it couldn't be better of course :D). You might also choose your tags carefully when uploading a new video (I recommand the YouTube keyword tool, just google it). And as I mentioned before, be patient. If you keep on uploading, subs and views will eventually come in without any effort by your side. ;) Good luck.
He's right, title and keywords (tags) are the first thing. FB, Twitter, etc. are important too. But at the end of the day...if your content is really good, you will in time be discovered.

BTW @GPeti2!: what an awesome cover of Maroon 5 (Payphone)!! Loved it.

Reactions: GPeti2

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well, I just tried doing it manually and that doesn't work either... Did you double check the spelling? Just trying to help out so others can see your channel ;)
late but still: it's working now^^