Other I need voice actors, a script writer or two, and maybe some video editors

Boop_ur_nose

Reaction score
I would like to make a Gacha series that actually continues, whenever I start a project I get bored of it quickly and end up not doing anything. When other people are in on the creation it tends to keep me motivated since there are so many different ideas floating around. I don't necessarily have an idea on what kind of story I will do yet but if anyone wants to join I'd greatly appreciate it!

Voice actors: 13 and up, English speakers only, unless you speak both English and something else that's fine too
Script writer: Also 13 and up, I need someone who has good grammar, and strong writing abilities.
Video Editors: I'd say around 10 and up, there are some good younger editors out there. The editing will probably just be minimal unless we wanna try animation Gacha.
Please note: I will not be paying, this will simply be volunteer work I guess you could call it.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I'm being honest with you, I can't see you getting these kinds of services for free. This doesn't feel like a collab request, it sounds like an employer building a team. I'd check some freelance sites, you'd have to spend some cash, but you'll have better luck.

KingCharlieS07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@Boop_ur_nose I know it's 2022 and you posted two years ago, but I would still love to help via video editing. If that offer is still on the table, contact me on Discord. Btw, I'll actually do it for free bc I don't care about monetization rn.

KingCharlieS07#8050