Vlog I need vlogging friends

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! If you make vlogs, I'd love to be friends! it would be great to learn from others and see the other kinds of content that people produce! Leave your channels and I'll check them out!

BeeMania

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Technically I am not a vlogger really, but I do it from time to time. I'm pretty sure you already have checked out my channel, but refresh your memory ;)

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Technically I am not a vlogger really, but I do it from time to time. I'm pretty sure you already have checked out my channel, but refresh your memory ;)
AHHH! I remember you!! Yeah I'll sub to you now ;) What's up man?!

Reactions: BeeMania

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a vlog channel actually. It's not the channel in my signature but you can find it from my channel. It's Zesty Mike.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i dont know if what i do is called vlogs, way to edited to be considered anything but crazy anyways.

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I don't consider myself a vlogger, but I would like to make some vlogging friends too and collab in future videos.

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i dont know if what i do is called vlogs, way to edited to be considered anything but crazy anyways.
Man i remember you! I always found your stuff hilarious :D I think I've subbed too.[DOUBLEPOST=1380722393,1380722313][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't consider myself a vlogger, but I would like to make some vlogging friends too and collab in future videos.
Hahaha just saw your instagram video! It's pretty cool! Love your accent too :) Sure we can be friends!
ps: I loved your content but I'd suggest to be less dramatic? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1380722442][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not a lot. Just uploading another Omegle video soon. Should be good. What about you?
Oooh, can't wait to see it! Should be great :) Ah just YTTalking and finishing up some homework :) Hows school?[DOUBLEPOST=1380722472][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have some vlogs on my channel, look at the jnetlife playlist on it
Hey I've seen you around here! Glad to finally meet you! :)