I need video Ideas :( (Gaming)

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty much title says it all, what could I record that would be enjoyable?
I am asking you because you are the people watching :)
Please post ideas and I will try and do them for you :)
(I'm not good with coming up with ideas, got any tips to get the juices flowing?)

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Exactly...I enjoy horror games personally hence why I do slender, Lumber Island, I see you, Inside, ect...it comes down to what you like.
Its true, choose a genre, look at games in that genre and play them. :)

Valtharus

Fiery Kat Lord/ Movtiational Speaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Or you can do what I some times do, look at some of the people that do gaming on this site's channels, watch the videos of games they have ( helps them out ) then go find a few games you watch online, and make your own videos.... or if your doing it console based then pick games you like....

just remember if you watch someone's video and you liked it, and they are from here...help them out by liking the videos, commenting or subbing...you dont have to but its a friendly gesture

PeterCoffin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For LPs? Play games you like, that's basically all you can do.

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Like other people have said, for Let's Plays, play a game you enjoy. If you don't enjoy a game you are playing, your viewers won't enjoy it. When it comes to more individual videos, though, I like to review a game, play some shorter game like Slender or an Amnesia custom story, or maybe make a tutorial like how to get some special weapon in Skyrim or find an easter egg.

EurekaVidmak

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
Just play game you enjoy most.. Most of my LP video are Platform, 'cause i like it. About the viewer perspective, idk, i never have any reason why i like the video.. Sometimes it's because the content was good, sometimes it's because the video was funny, but sometimes i just like to watch it, no matter the video was good or bad..

ShanSR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm always telling this ... Play game for YOUR fun!! Well viewers need fun too, but they can't get that if you can't get it!!

Reactions: EurekaVidmak

PeterCoffin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Do Happy Wheels, too. I resisted that game for so long then tried it. It's actually really fun and people like to watch it.