I Need Suggestions For A New Profile Picture!

So I have this minecraft channel. Every once in a while i create a new profile picture. However after 2-3 weeks they seem really dull to me. as i said, i do minecraft and i need some ideas for a new picture, anything Minecraft related will do :)

Thanks in advance!

Well.... You can try to blend your avatar that you stick with the most on cinema 4d make a posture and put some text bellow it and upload it as your avatar. That would seem like a cool pose.
Most minecraft channels put either that or their channel abbreviation in a 3d text like you have "TTM"

Well.... You can try to blend your avatar that you stick with the most on cinema 4d make a posture and put some text bellow it and upload it as your avatar. That would seem like a cool pose.
Most minecraft channels put either that or their channel abbreviation in a 3d text like you have "TTM"

What exactly do you mean by this, I'm sorry for not understanding, English is not my native language you know :)

I know you're talking about profile picture, but here's a channel banner made by me so feel free to use it if you want! :)

Attachments

• PRVA.jpg
    PRVA.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Back