Voice Acting I need someone to voice a character for a SFM animation

I love blender but i suck at rigging.
Maybe you can teach me one or two things. I do have 3 jears experience but thats modelling and game engine.

I'm not really that professional on rigging but I did rig some characters already. I have timelapse videos on my 2nd channel. ONLY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, you can check it out. It's ok if not. Hehe. YOu can also download the blend files. :)

Hello,
IM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WORNG FORUM BUT I COULDNT FIND A JOB SUBFORUM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
I need someone to voice a character for a really short animation.
Its just a few lines ( 5 max ).
You will have to voice the sniper so an Australian accent is optimal but not necessary.
You need to be able to sound scared.
The only line is:
W- Who are you?? ( scared. Maybe a gulp after the W )
If interested please add me on Skype or steam
Steam: Biggest Gaming Network
You will be featured in the video description and maybe in the video itself thou´that would ruin it.
If you want more information just ask me.
Thanks in advance :D

Hey, I'm not sure if your still looking but I'd love to help you out with this. I'm not a professional voice actor but I'm sure I can do this.

Hello,
IM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WORNG FORUM BUT I COULDNT FIND A JOB SUBFORUM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
I need someone to voice a character for a really short animation.
Its just a few lines ( 5 max ).
You will have to voice the sniper so an Australian accent is optimal but not necessary.
You need to be able to sound scared.
The only line is:
W- Who are you?? ( scared. Maybe a gulp after the W )
If interested please add me on Skype or steam
Steam: Biggest Gaming Network
You will be featured in the video description and maybe in the video itself thou´that would ruin it.
If you want more information just ask me.
Thanks in advance :D
Hey dude!! I would love to play the role and the best part is that i am Australian! I am 14 though so i may sound a little young. However, pure Australian accent and would love to do the part for ya!

I wish I could help you on this but I can't. hehe. Not really a voice actor. But I'm trying to learn SFM at the moment and I'm planning on making animations with it too. XD

K guys. Sorry that it took me so long. Now that im actually wanting to do the animation i wanna do a little competition thingy. Everyone who wants to participate send your lines to one of the Adresses below.
You just gotta say these lines in a really scared way ( like someone is literally having a knife at your neck ).
1# :" I-I dont know where they went"
2#:"I dont know where they put them"
3#:"I dont know where they brought them"
4#:"Who Who are you?"

If possible sound Australian as f**k THOU i wont favour you if you do. If you cant do that accent well just dont do it. ( or send me two versions )
I ONLY ACCEPT .WAV FILES!!!!!

Email: MoustacheSpy@hotmail.com
Steam: BiggestGamingNetwork ( if you contact me there upload it to dropbox or Onedrive or whatever )
SIDENOTE: If you loose you can still stay in contact with me ( just add me on steam too if you want. Or skype ) and i might need your voice another time. Until then. Stay frosty

Last edited:
Back