Voice Acting I need someone to voice a character for a SFM animation

Benedikt Brunner

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Animator
Hello,
IM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WORNG FORUM BUT I COULDNT FIND A JOB SUBFORUM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
I need someone to voice a character for a really short animation.
Its just a few lines ( 5 max ).
You will have to voice the sniper so an Australian accent is optimal but not necessary.
You need to be able to sound scared.
The only line is:
W- Who are you?? ( scared. Maybe a gulp after the W )
If interested please add me on Skype or steam
Steam: Biggest Gaming Network
You will be featured in the video description and maybe in the video itself thou´that would ruin it.
If you want more information just ask me.
Thanks in advance :D

Reactions: MJ Vilches

MJ Vilches

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I wish I could help you on this but I can't. hehe. Not really a voice actor. But I'm trying to learn SFM at the moment and I'm planning on making animations with it too. XD

Benedikt Brunner

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Animator
I wish I could help you on this but I can't. hehe. Not really a voice actor. But I'm trying to learn SFM at the moment and I'm planning on making animations with it too. XD
Meh its fine.
Jeah good luck. Id recommend buying the animator survival kit ( book ). Its probably the best book you can get.
Also a good tip is: It doesnt matter how nooby you are. With enough fiddeling and trying every animation can become a masterpiece :D
ALSO if you ever get bored with an animation take a break for a short period of time and then power through it in short bursts. UNLESS you really dont wanna finish it then just scrap it

MJ Vilches

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Meh its fine.
Jeah good luck. Id recommend buying the animator survival kit ( book ). Its probably the best book you can get.
Also a good tip is: It doesnt matter how nooby you are. With enough fiddeling and trying every animation can become a masterpiece :D
ALSO if you ever get bored with an animation take a break for a short period of time and then power through it in short bursts. UNLESS you really dont wanna finish it then just scrap it

HAHA! Thanks for the advice! I actually have experience animating already and I know how exhausting it is but also really fun. XD Been animating using Blender but I wanted to try SFM coz I wanna make Half-Life animations. hehe. I could do it in Blender but doing it on SFM might be easier. Hehe.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your skype isn't even working!

I'm not a voice actor but I can do this. Hit me up on Skype if you want me to do this, the name's frankvg4ever on Skype.

Reactions: MJ Vilches

Grae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Good luck! I used to be a voice actor. But I do not have the right equipment to do it now.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Collaborations & Meet Ups for you :)

Benedikt Brunner

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Animator

I'm not a voice actor but I can do this. Hit me up on Skype if you want me to do this, the name's frankvg4ever on Skype.
Sorry i wasnt at home
I will contact you when I'm home.

Benedikt Brunner

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Animator
HAHA! Thanks for the advice! I actually have experience animating already and I know how exhausting it is but also really fun. XD Been animating using Blender but I wanted to try SFM coz I wanna make Half-Life animations. hehe. I could do it in Blender but doing it on SFM might be easier. Hehe.
I love blender but i suck at rigging.
Maybe you can teach me one or two things. I do have 3 jears experience but thats modelling and game engine.

Benedikt Brunner

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Animator

And yes it is.
Search for Moustache Spy
I did add you or atleast i think i did. I dont know id that was that was the right person