Gaming I Need Someone To Play Gmod With

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like someone to play GMOD with and make GMOD videos!

Qualifications:

***Postition Taken***

Here's a little info on MY Gmod playing style, so you'll know what to expect:
* I prefer playing around in the sandbox rather than trying to play Prop Hunt. I'm good at being a prop, but bad at hunting props. I haven't ruled out Prop Hunt, and I am actually willing to make a few PH videos.

* I suck at shooting. This could be due to the fact that I'm restricted to the arrow keys and my laptop's touch pad, but I've always been rather lousy at first person shooting, so we'll ignore the former.

* I love to spawn Hatsune Miku / Vocaloid NPC's all over the place, so if you want me to be on your server, you might as well stock up on them. I often like to spawn and kill them, or just let them follow me using the NPC Control Mod. (you might as well get that too) Either way, I love to be surrounded by adorable anime girls for some odd reason.

We will be using the in-game voice-chat feature, mostly due to a new problem I've come across when recording skype conversations. I use OBS to record footage, (Open Broadcaster Software) and it provides sensational quality for only a millimeter of the file size (seriously, 15 min. videos only take up around 200 mb)

I only have one available position because I have trouble keeping track of the people I add on skype. My skype is "segastar21" and I appear as "VirtuaroidPilot". Don't expect to get paid either; BitzComms is NOT a YouTube Partner, and I don't have plans for it to be. You might want to record yourself playing so that we can link users to both videos using annotations. The reason is so that users can choose who they want to see playing the game. Basically every time we record, it becomes a set of two videos - One of me playing, and one of you playing. My side goes to BitzComms, and your side goes to your channel. I provide a link to yours on mine, and you provide a link to mine on yours.

We can converse on Skype on how our videos we make together will be set up.

Last edited:

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seriously? No real takers? Only post here if you QUALIFY and are interested - I have trouble tolerating posts that don't really contribute anything... pisses me off, actually. You come to a forum for help and advice, and then WHAM! The first reply on your topic doesn't contribute anything, and then your topic gets forgotten. Doesn't that p**s you off? Sorry if I'm coming off as a jackass, but seriously, this is a big problem on forums. I don't come for jokes that don't contribute anything - I come for results! Here's a little tip when you're dealing with me on the internet: If you see a topic that I have posted, and you read it, and it turns out you're unable to contribute... Just... Don't... Post... It's really simple! I believe that posting replies that don't contribute anything actually counts as spam... Truly, I do!

C

Caber

Seriously? No real takers? Only post here if you QUALIFY and are interested - I have trouble tolerating posts that don't really contribute anything... pisses me off, actually. You come to a forum for help and advice, and then WHAM! The first reply on your topic doesn't contribute anything, and then your topic gets forgotten. Doesn't that p**s you off? Sorry if I'm coming off as a jackass, but seriously, this is a big problem on forums. I don't come for jokes that don't contribute anything - I come for results! Here's a little tip when you're dealing with me on the internet: If you see a topic that I have posted, and you read it, and it turns out you're unable to contribute... Just... Don't... Post... It's really simple! I believe that posting replies that don't contribute anything actually counts as spam... Truly, I do!
Well, I would be a "real taker" if you didn't have an age restriction. Sorry if I p****d you off, though, didn't really mean to... Just wanted to express that I was interested, but was below the age limit. I guess that's not contributing in your opinion, but it is in mine. So again, sorry about that. If you're ever looking for more people and want to forget about your whole 18+ thing, hit me up xD Also, you came across as rather rude, might want to tone it down a little bit next time.

Edit: Also, if I may add, if that was spam, basically everybody here would be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperNormalful

Reaction score
Hi, I'm up for it! Message me on Youtube with a PM and I'll give you my Skype and stuff like that!

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I apologize for my demeanor on this topic. I was just having a bad day yesterday. Dino, all the points you bring up are valid, and I apologize for being an a**.

Last edited:
C

Caber

I apologize for my demeanor on this topic. I was just having a bad day yesterday. Dino, all the points you bring up are valid, and I apologize for being an a**.
No problem. We all have our days, can't really blame you xD Good luck with collaborating. If you want, I can shoot a few people over your way that fit all the requirements.

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you very much, Dino! I'll keep your suggestion in mind if I ever need more people!