Music I need someone to Mix and Master

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, everyone! I'm Finn and it's nice to meet you.

So, as the title says, I'm looking for someone who can mix and master. Why? Well, I'm a singer and have tried a few times at doing song covers on YouTube, but have never really liked what I produced. I mean, I like the raw vocals, but once I try to mix them with music/instruments, I really dislike the way it sounds.

Now, I have been trying for quite some time to mix and master properly, but it seems like nothing I do works.

So, I'm now here asking for some help, because would really love to start doing song covers on YouTube properly, and maybe even originals down the line (as I do also write songs). So if you're interested, please let me know, so we can work something out :)

Thanks in advance,
FINN

Reactions: Caleb Hines

Caleb Hines

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, everyone! I'm Finn and it's nice to meet you.

So, as the title says, I'm looking for someone who can mix and master. Why? Well, I'm a singer and have tried a few times at doing song covers on YouTube, but have never really liked what I produced. I mean, I like the raw vocals, but once I try to mix them with music/instruments, I really dislike the way it sounds.

Now, I have been trying for quite some time to mix and master properly, but it seems like nothing I do works.

So, I'm now here asking for some help, because would really love to start doing song covers on YouTube properly, and maybe even originals down the line (as I do also write songs). So if you're interested, please let me know, so we can work something out :)

Thanks in advance,
FINN

Hey Finn!

I mix and master songs! I use Waves Mercury, which is arguably the best tools to use on your tracks. Love to hear more about your project!

Reaction score
Hello my name is Nick Fleming I am looking for a rapper and a song writer
I am going to start a youtube channel for video game music
please comment if interested
Thanks Nick

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Finn!

I mix and master songs! I use Waves Mercury, which is arguably the best tools to use on your tracks. Love to hear more about your project!
Hey, thanks for replying :) currently I'm just after someone who can help me with mixing my vocals into a backing track/instruments. Hopefully, in the near future, I'd love to have someone to help with more original music, but for now, it's just cover songs,
hoping to get some traction on YouTube :)