I need some encouragement

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Heh, I've been in your shoes. :)
Clichè: You must never stop believing in yourself.
I have been there myself, and I never stopped believing. Now I'm wealthy.

ProTip: You need to sort out your priorities. Your computer should not come first when you're in this situation.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I think your lack of tact is unsuiting to your position as a moderator .........rules or not .......In my opinion You Could & Should of

worded that better .........

Jemile
Easy, there. :) These are two seperate threads and it is our call to make if something should be moved, not yours.

We still appriciate people trying to help us, though. :)

Reactions: Frankie Turner

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think your lack of tact is unsuiting to your position as a moderator .........rules or not .......In my opinion You Could & Should of

worded that better .........

Jemile
Lack of tact? My post was worded just fine, and was totally polite. Of course if I offended Eqo he is free to tell me and I will apologise.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Hi Kyrie... I know you love putting up videos and it gives you a lot of motivation to better yourself but I think you really need to think about yourself first. Yes, Youtube videos are a things for yourself, but I'm talking about your-SELF. "Self" is also termed as a state of being or living. It seems, at the moment your state of being is interrupted by the fact that you do not have a stable place for yourself. Not to reiterate what Pearl mentioned, but you need to stop and reevaluate your priorities. A camera is probably not what you need right now.

Can you afford to buy yourself a cheap car? I know friends that live in their vehicles, and it works out rather well for them. I'm not saying this is right for you, but I believe that finding a way to re-stabilize will benefit you. Being homeless brings a large amount of emotional, psychological, and physical damage to your body; it can be direct and or indirect. The point here, again, is that things may get much better for if you get a reliable place to stay and sleep.

I understand the issues you face over finding a job. I, having a college degree, have had trouble myself finding an actual job in the field that I went to college for. I'm not sure about your qualifications, nor do I intend to ask about it, but if you have to, find a McDonald's and apply there. Janitorial work still pays at the end of the day. It's a shame that our society has become so brittle that people have struggle every hour and every day simply to survive but, unfortunately it is a fact of life for many who live in the world today. I'm probably sure that this is not the reply that you may have been looking for but please believe me when I say I hope the best for you. Just work at getting your life together. If you want to make videos in between that's fine but don't let that become a priority when you have so much at hand.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hi Kyrie... I know you love putting up videos and it gives you a lot of motivation to better yourself but I think you really need to think about yourself first. Yes, Youtube videos are a things for yourself, but I'm talking about your-SELF. "Self" is also termed as a state of being or living. It seems, at the moment your state of being is interrupted by the fact that you do not have a stable place for yourself. Not to reiterate what Pearl mentioned, but you need to stop and reevaluate your priorities. A camera is probably not what you need right now.

Can you afford to buy yourself a cheap car? I know friends that live in their vehicles, and it works out rather well for them. I'm not saying this is right for you, but I believe that finding a way to re-stabilize will benefit you. Being homeless brings a large amount of emotional, psychological, and physical damage to your body; it can be direct and or indirect. The point here, again, is that things may get much better for if you get a reliable place to stay and sleep.

I understand the issues you face over finding a job. I, having a college degree, have had trouble myself finding an actual job in the field that I went to college for. I'm not sure about your qualifications, nor do I intend to ask about it, but if you have to, find a McDonald's and apply there. Janitorial work still pays at the end of the day. It's a shame that our society has become so brittle that people have struggle every hour and every day simply to survive but, unfortunately it is a fact of life for many who live in the world today. I'm probably sure that this is not the reply that you may have been looking for but please believe me when I say I hope the best for you. Just work at getting your life together. If you want to make videos in between that's fine but don't let that become a priority when you have so much at hand.
This girl just gave you some seriously good advice.

Reactions: Lilikoi Juice