I need some encouragement

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi,

This is my sort of intro + support thread. At least, my full one.

I am currently a YouTuber who makes gaming videos where I talk about things that are on my mind. Life is hard right now. I'm currently homeless but I can be in my fiances apartment during the day. Sure, it makes things tough but I really like to believe that YouTube makes me a better person. I really do this because I love doing it. I really want to do vlogs but I cannot afford a camera. I'm worried about it. I just hate not being able to do something I love, simply because I can't afford it. I can't really afford food, or money. I spent all my money on my credit card (for food) and I need to pay for it.

The point of this thread is not a "please feel sorry for me" it's simply made to say who I am, and that I love videos.

Even the most horrible circumstances, you can find time to do something if you love it.

So go out there, and do it.

If you want to know me better, I have skype and such. I can be on it on my cell phone too. (I do have this, incase I can use it to get a job)

Thanks for reading.
-Kyrie

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
welll why woulde I feel sorry for you nobody feels sorry for me so "SMACK"

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Might I ask, why won't your fiance just let you move in, since you're there all day anyway?

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi,

I am currently a YouTuber who makes gaming videos where I talk about things that are on my mind. Life is hard right now. I'm currently homeless but I can be in my fiances apartment during the day. Sure, it makes things tough but I really like to believe that YouTube makes me a better person. I really do this because I love doing it. I really want to do vlogs but I cannot afford a camera. I'm worried about it. I just hate not being able to do something I love, simply because I can't afford it. I can't really afford food, or money. I spent all my money on my credit card (for food) and I need to pay for it.

The point of this thread is not a "please feel sorry for me" it's simply made to say who I am, and that I love videos.

Even the most horrible circumstances, you can find time to do something if you love it.

If you want to know me better, I have skype and such. I can be on it on my cell phone too. (I do have this, incase I can use it to get a job)

Thanks for reading.
-Kyrie
Kyrie we cant always do what we love or want to do ........life is hard ...u gotta battle through and do things that you dont really wanna do in order to reach a greater goal...

dust yourself off m8......get clean ...get a job .......get your life back then get yourself a camera

stay strong

talitha

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi,

Thanks for reading.
-Kyrie
Hey, sorry to hear about your recent circumstances :?

I really admire what you're doing dude, doing something you really enjoy and do. I think that you should talk to your fiance since you guys are going to get married anyways, she should be understanding and let you live with her c'mon.

I really would advise you to find any type of job that woul just get you money, even if it's in a shop or something do something that will protect you and provide for you and have your YouTube thing at the side. It's relly hard now a days to make yourself big on youtube not just in gaming areas but also in each element of youtube where it be Music, sports, beauty, vlogs etc. so kind of have something that will allow you to stand firm.

As for cameras, It depends how much you want to spend really. When you have the money you can get cheap good ones like I use sometimes FLIP VIDEO ULTRAHD, which is really good. HD quality and it's built in USB, easy light to carry, an it only needs two batteries for it to work. You can find them on websites like Ebay or maybe bootsales which people no longer want anymore.
or even your cell phone, if you have a really good phone like Iphone or samsung they can take good quality videos. its about making what you have the best resources for you.

Other than that i hope everything goes well with you

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Oh, please please please do not think that I'm not actively searching for any job. I have applied EVERYWHERE.

In terms of living arrangements.. She's in a dorm room. It's not exactly her call to make. She lets me come in during the day, but the building security is pretty bad. I have an okay phone, I might use that. I also have a laptop to play games on, and such. Compared to most people, I'm doing okay.

I have a little donation thing to help me accomplish my dream.. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share though.

Thanks for the support, still feeling down. I really need like $150 to finish my PC build. Then I could record things during the day much easier. But I have to save money for food. Of course, I have like literally two cents.

Damn.

Anyway, thank you.

- Kyrie

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Oh, please please please do not think that I'm not actively searching for any job. I have applied EVERYWHERE.

In terms of living arrangements.. She's in a dorm room. It's not exactly her call to make. She lets me come in during the day, but the building security is pretty bad. I have an okay phone, I might use that. I also have a laptop to play games on, and such. Compared to most people, I'm doing okay.

I have a little donation thing to help me accomplish my dream.. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share though.

Thanks for the support, still feeling down. I really need like $150 to finish my PC build. Then I could record things during the day much easier. But I have to save money for food. Of course, I have like literally two cents.

Damn.

Anyway, thank you.

- Kyrie
I would ask that you don't share any donation page. It's one of those 'if we let one, we have to let everyone' sort of deals. So where do you sleep at night? Do you go to a local shelter?

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Well, if this is an intro there is an introduction forum category within the forums, I believe that's where this should be posted.
Just ask a moderator to move it?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, if this is an intro there is an introduction forum category within the forums, I believe that's where this should be posted.
Just ask a moderator to move it?
I think he already made an intro thread so no need to move it :)