• Thumbnail&Title

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qualityt&Quantity

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i don't really know how to do a thumbnail or a catchy title, any advice?

My latest video i think i did a better job whit the editing and stuff and i try to make it as smother should i be interested more on to quantity or quality?

Can someone help me whit a thumbnail( for free obvs) if you can I am open to any kind of ideas!!
(I want a thumbnail not just about minecraft include other games if possible like DeadByDaylight and my name Alexa..)

And can you feedback me please about my videos you don't need to watch all of it just I want to know if i did a good job so far and if I can improve anything? (except the title and thumbnail I am working on that)

<3 Thank you in advance!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The whole package helps. But if you was going to work on 1 thing over anything else it has to be the content itself.

Reactions: Alexandra Nita
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The whole package helps. But if you was going to work on 1 thing over anything else it has to be the content itself.
Thanks Ik i need to work on content I just wanted to know which is the most important out of all.. I'll try my best hopefully I will get were i want to get ! XD thank youu!

snowxvi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
Thanks Ik i need to work on content I just wanted to know which is the most important out of all.. I'll try my best hopefully I will get were i want to get ! XD thank youu!
The most important, I believe, is the content itself. You should always be trying to improve your videos everytime you make it. Whether its the audio, gameplay or your commentary. Once you start improving then you can worry about thumbnails and catchy titles. Honestly, you can multitask and work on all these points at the same time while making a video. It would take forever if you only did one at a time. I only suggest doing it one at a time once you have over all improved a lot so you can just add the extra touch of detail. In terms of the title, in general making something very shocking or surprising and something that is barely in reach while at the same time delivering what you said. Hope this makes sense, haha : )

Reactions: Alexandra Nita