I need some advice on making information sharing video

AmazingHieu

Reaction score
What can I do if I can't find any Labeled-for-Reuse images and videos relating to the information I want to present? For example, I want to make a top-listing video about future technologies, and it will contain the below "Carapace superyatch" whose Free-use image or video is nowhere to find.

Attachments

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What can I do if I can't find any Labeled-for-Reuse images and videos relating to the information I want to present? For example, I want to make a top-listing video about future technologies, and it will contain the below "Carapace superyatch" whose Free-use image or video is nowhere to find.
Contact the manufacturers of the boat and ask them for some photos and for permission to use them in a video.

Reactions: AmazingHieu

AmazingHieu

Reaction score
Contact the manufacturers of the boat and ask them for some photos and for permission to use them in a video.
That's also what I think the best to do, but to think about how long such process will take for a part of each video makes me quite hopless.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
That's also what I think the best to do, but to think about how long such process will take for a part of each video makes me quite hopless.

You should see that as a good thing. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. You will have original photos with permission that nobody else has.

Reactions: AmazingHieu

AmazingHieu

Reaction score
You should see that as a good thing. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. You will have original photos with permission that nobody else has.
Here is what I found in every video's description from a sort of information-sharing channel (KHÁM PHÁ THẾ GIỚI) which mentions the Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 . Is this really allowing this channel to using materials from any sources? Sorry for keep asking about this, but I can't bear when someone know the advantageous rule that I don't know.

Attachments

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Here is what I found in every video's description from a sort of information-sharing channel (KHÁM PHÁ THẾ GIỚI) which mentions the Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 . Is this really allowing this channel to using materials from any sources? Sorry for keep asking about this, but I can't bear when someone know the advantageous rule that I don't know.
No; it is not.

This sort of copyright 'disclaimer', is absolutely useless; and won't protect you from claims or strikes. In addition: If you plan for monetizing your channel at some future time, that path you are setting out on is the exact wrong way to go. Your channel type was declared Reused Content back in 2018.

I suggest you read the YouTube channel monetization policies, and find out what YouTube actually will and won't monetize.