Request I need MUSIC content, let me know what you have ^_^

QcLegend

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a relatively new youtuber. I want to start monoterize my videos. My goal here is not to make money, but it is only to be safe with the license and copyright.

Currently, i don't have a lot of subs. I have a little bit more then 300 subs right now. I intend to grow this channel the more i can for many years. I take this Youtube thing very seriously :)

I need music. I need everything you can propose me. My channel is a GAMING challenge. I usally do Let's Play and debate on important subjects. The music will be used for many reasons:

1- In background when i talk
2- In some montage/frag movie or Epic moments...
3- For the video ending theme

I like pretty much every genre. I prefer electro and epic soundtrack (more classical) (You can go take a look at my video intro).

Let me know if we can manage something togethere :)

Leg3nd

QcLegend

Reaction score
It is a good site :) I will need some time to check them all (the songs)

Thx

Anything else guys?

I found these on google: Danosongs and pacdv/songs (i can't post links :( srry)

PsyXandeR

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are into heavier stuff ( and no, I do not mean dubstep :p ) you could check my stuff out - feel free to use it any way you want. Some of that stuff needs some touching up though but that's not a problem. Linkie - http://soundcloud.com/psyxander1991/ If you decide on anything, hit me up, going to upload some WAV's then. Cheers.

n-kita

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You can look at CreativeCommons. If you look for an attribution license, you can use the music and it's legal to monetize as long as you give the creator credit. I usually do an end screen with a music credit at the bottom.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Talk to Th3StuffShow from YTTalk! He makes free music. You can also contact him through youtube!

deanince

I like music n'ting.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! I'm in a band called Saturday Sunset, and I will give you permission to use our material if you want to use it. We play indie/powerpop music, so if it isn't to your taste then don't worry. Message me if you're interested and we'll talk.