I Need Help!!!

Rhys Andrews

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, Ive been making videos for about a year now but my channel hasn't seemed to have grown much, Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks, Rhys! :D

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Vlogs are in a tough market at the moment, due to the real take off of gaming channels and sketch channels, but your channel seems to have decent content, and all you can do is practice and get better, learn more etc. Just keep on truckin'. While your subs count is low, don't be afraid of trying new ideas that may not work. Now's the best time! :)

Reactions: Rhys Andrews

Rhys Andrews

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Vlogs are in a tough market at the moment, due to the real take off of gaming channels and sketch channels, but your channel seems to have decent content, and all you can do is practice and get better, learn more etc. Just keep on truckin'. While your subs count is low, don't be afraid of trying new ideas that may not work. Now's the best time! :)
Awesome! Thanks

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Here lemme give you some feedback:
Looking at your latest video, it seems like you haven't really scripted it. Which is okay, freestyling is fine, I like doing that too. But you have to have an outline and try to cut out some of the uhms and silent moments when you're thinking.
The transitions look pretty weird sometimes... like at 2:30, the cross fade just jumbled up the clips and I found it confusing
Try to cut out parts where you're shrinking back from the camera, so that it's smoother and more flowing.

But your video quality is good, and so is your sound quality.
With that, you just gotta keep making videos! It will take a lot of effort but you'll get there!

Rhys Andrews

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Here lemme give you some feedback:
Looking at your latest video, it seems like you haven't really scripted it. Which is okay, freestyling is fine, I like doing that too. But you have to have an outline and try to cut out some of the uhms and silent moments when you're thinking.
The transitions look pretty weird sometimes... like at 2:30, the cross fade just jumbled up the clips and I found it confusing
Try to cut out parts where you're shrinking back from the camera, so that it's smoother and more flowing.

But your video quality is good, and so is your sound quality.
With that, you just gotta keep making videos! It will take a lot of effort but you'll get there!
Awesome! Thanks :D

DefyTalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only extra advice I can give you from anyone else is to try to get better lighting. Even if it's just plopping the camera in front of a window, opening the shades and filming with the sun shining on your face. For example look at the thumbnail of your video in your signature. Look at the lighting of that very beautiful woman, then look at the lighting of you. It will make your content more professional looking. Other than the advice others got for you, I think you are doing fine.