I need help...

alperen420

Reaction score
Happy forums everyone, i really need help.
I'm trying to get partnered but i can't choose which one.Because many networks are using paypal and paypal is blocked in Turkey.I've tried adsense but minimum payout is too much for me.
My channel currently has;
370 views in last 48 hours
3.288 total views
25 subscribers
Is there any network that pays with bank transfer and can accept my channel status ?

Reactions: UKHypnotist

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Happy forums everyone, i really need help.
I'm trying to get partnered but i can't choose which one.Because many networks are using paypal and paypal is blocked in Turkey.I've tried adsense but minimum payout is too much for me.
My channel currently has;
370 views in last 48 hours
3.288 total views
25 subscribers
Is there any network that pays with bank transfer and can accept my channel status ?
First of all, you most likely will not get into a network with only 3.2K views. YouTube has changed the Partner Program so that no one can join or be paid who has less than 10K views across their entire channel. At your video view level you're not eligible to partner, and you must be an active partner to join a network. If you have Adsense and were earning money there, that earning stopped on the day YouTube changed the rules and will not begin again until your channel surpasses 10K in views, if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
Reactions: alperen420

alperen420

Reaction score
Thank you for your attention but seems like i messed it up a little bit more... So i was partnered with adsense and all my videos were monetized and i could have ads on my videos even though i have below 10k views.I've decided to look for other partners so i cancelled my partnership with Adsense.Then all my videos got demonetized even though there is definetly no sexual,violent or copyrighted content.I'm good at screwing good stuff up, please help me.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Do you still have an Adsense account, and what do you mean by "you cancelled your Adsense partnership"? If you disconnected your Adsense, but your Adsense account is still open, you can reconnect it. What does the Monetization section of your Channel Features say?

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It will very expensive to transfer few cents from one country to another, you might end up paying more for transfer than what you earned.