I NEED HELP!!

FlynnJ

Reaction score
Hi I am starting my youtube journey on christmas! I am making a gaming channel (with occasional vlogs) im not quite sure what to name my channel! so I would highly appreciate if you could reply to this with a suggestion of a name!!
REQUIREMENTS: Has to include Flynn

Anyone who replys I dont mind making high quality graphics for as well as doing some collabs!
THANK YOU <3

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Add a suffix?
Flynnster
Flynnator
Flynnable
Flynnescence
Flynnesque
Flynntastic
Flynnpathy
FlynnINC
FlynnCo
Flynnetic

Add a word after?
Flynn Gaming
Flynn Does Gaming
Flynn Plays Games
Flynn Plays

Reference a specific game?
Flynnwatch
Call of Flynn
BattleFlynn
TitanFlynn

Modify your name?
FlynN
iFlynn
xFlynn
CallMeFlynn
ImFlynn

Hope this helps you man, good luck with your channel! :)

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A name is a important aspect of your branding on Youtube. The name of your channel is what will attract your target market to your channel. You said you wanted a gaming channel so first you need to distinguish your target market. If you do not know what that means, what I'm saying is associate your name to who you want to bring to your channel exactly. Myself: I consider my channel in the target market of gamers and start up Youtube channels ( I guess you could say ). I chose this targeted group knowing Youtube is notorious for gamers and Youtubers wanting to make it big either for money or a purpose in life ( as myself ). Holding yourself to the name Flynn may be good enough for your brand: Simple and easy to remember. Not to call out my friend Baylee but when you think of "Nike" you get the image of the swoosh and classy shoes in the sports industry. Before this name they were called "Blue Ribbon". Which do you find easier to remember? Nike of course, knowing it's short and simple to our minds. Ali-A is a Youtube star we can look at as well, his name is short and simple to remember. People may not remember "xFlynn" or "Flynn Does Gaming" because it's too long. Myself is an example, I wanted "Zesty Plays" but knowing my target market is Youtube startup channels I kept it "Zesty" meaning "spicy". I'm here to spice up your channels and make you a great Youtuber.

Notes to take as well are your channel color scheme, logo's, and songs for your intro's and out-ro's. As well key slogans like "Top of the Mornin' to yah laddies" or "Bro-Fist".

I will make a video soon on further advice so keep an eye out for this :)

Zesty.