I need help!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my voice is naturally really quiet, and sometimes I forget to make it louder when I am recording my voice in Audacity and it gets too quiet to hear. Is there any way, other than being loud, to fix this? I have tried turning the volume of my voice up in editing, but some parts are still too quiet...

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you use Adobe Premiere for your video editing software?

If so you can watch this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/companion-videos-for-inspire/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-improving-audio/

There are 2 audio effects he will show you to apply. Just change it from male to female and your vocals will be a lot louder.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm pretty sure in some softwares you can turn it up really loud, I'm sure you aren't too quiet that sony vegas or something like that can't fix it. Also maybe try putting the mic closer to your mouth or something like that, maybe that will help.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of mic are you using? You could benefit from a shotgun mic.
I'm using a blue snowball. At the moment I am saving up for a better mic and editing software!

I'm pretty sure in some softwares you can turn it up really loud, I'm sure you aren't too quiet that sony vegas or something like that can't fix it. Also maybe try putting the mic closer to your mouth or something like that, maybe that will help.
I will try that! Thank you!