I need help or advise....

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
so currently I live at home with my family I have pc elgato xbox one also ps4 but my setup is hard to work with like I have one tv and trying to record of my pc with my elgato to xbox one which is hard with one TV so I'm thinking about going to my girlfriends house because I'm a lot more confident around her and less people there and getting 1 laptop elgato and using my xbox one up there and making my videos up there with no Internet but uploading from home would this work?

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so currently I live at home with my family I have pc elgato xbox one also ps4 but my setup is hard to work with like I have one tv and trying to record of my pc with my elgato to xbox one which is hard with one TV so I'm thinking about going to my girlfriends house because I'm a lot more confident around her and less people there and getting 1 laptop elgato and using my xbox one up there and making my videos up there with no Internet but uploading from home would this work?
Tried reading it several times but without punctuation i'm afraid nobody will get exactly what you're asking advice on.

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
read the end part bro

AkradonGaming

MoundMaker Forever
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I'm reading it correctly, you are using one TV for both the console and the PC. Meaning you can't record your gameplay? But your girlfriend has a laptop you can use? Then record over there, but bring it all back home and edit to upload at home? Yes that would work, but it would be awkward to move everything when you need to record etc.

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
Yeah cause at home it's hard man so thinking of doing it at my gfs and buying a laptop

AkradonGaming

MoundMaker Forever
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you find it easier and more comfortable doing videos at your GFs then go for it :)

levi assy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
thanks man