I need help or advise

DarrenX92

Hello everyone!

Basically I've had a YouTube channel for roughly 2 years, I starterd progressing getting subscribers. I was uploading almost every day, until I started lacking the motivation I had before. I probably stopped for about six months or so, stupid I know. So here's the thing I tried again and I can't seem to get the viewers no more and the guys I have seem to be inactive now. I mean I have almost 200 subs hitting about 10-20 views Do you recommend that I start over on a new channel, or try carrying on with the same one? Please let me know what's best! Thanks

I may see what it is that does attract the most viewers to your videos. Daily always seems like a grind to me, and I know that a lot of channels do it, but maybe step back and see if you can make changes and improve the quality of what you do on a less grueling schedule, and really concentrate on building the community around your channel, as well.

i would say try sticking with the one you have now as you had created a fanbase, starting fresh now will be very difficult as there are loads of new youtubers. just try to make a schedule and upload to that schedule and just focus on the quality of the video (if its very good then people will want to watch it)

I would stick with what you have and work on your quality and consistency. Since I started posting on a legitimate schedule monday-friday. I have seen a great increase in my channel.

How long have you been back? might take a little while before people think you are here to stay again and start subbing like they did before.

I don't think you should start a new channel unless you are planning to do something different.

You should carry on with the current channel, re-brand it, make a new intro for your channel and start promoting on social media. I hope this time you will stay motivated and start working on your channel :)

Back