I need help or advise

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!

Basically I've had a YouTube channel for roughly 2 years, I starterd progressing getting subscribers. I was uploading almost every day, until I started lacking the motivation I had before. I probably stopped for about six months or so, stupid I know. So here's the thing I tried again and I can't seem to get the viewers no more and the guys I have seem to be inactive now. I mean I have almost 200 subs hitting about 10-20 views Do you recommend that I start over on a new channel, or try carrying on with the same one? Please let me know what's best! Thanks

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I may see what it is that does attract the most viewers to your videos. Daily always seems like a grind to me, and I know that a lot of channels do it, but maybe step back and see if you can make changes and improve the quality of what you do on a less grueling schedule, and really concentrate on building the community around your channel, as well.

Faraz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would say try sticking with the one you have now as you had created a fanbase, starting fresh now will be very difficult as there are loads of new youtubers. just try to make a schedule and upload to that schedule and just focus on the quality of the video (if its very good then people will want to watch it)

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would stick with what you have and work on your quality and consistency. Since I started posting on a legitimate schedule monday-friday. I have seen a great increase in my channel.

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How long have you been back? might take a little while before people think you are here to stay again and start subbing like they did before.

I don't think you should start a new channel unless you are planning to do something different.

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow guys thanks for the help, i appreciate that!. I will certainly stick to it now then!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You should carry on with the current channel, re-brand it, make a new intro for your channel and start promoting on social media. I hope this time you will stay motivated and start working on your channel :)