I need help making a username...

Okay, so I already have a channel (RainbowDoesThings) but I want to make another channel. Me and my friend want to make a ranting channel but we can't come up with a channel name. Idk if this will help but here's our separate channel names

MissNerdyMoon
RainbowDoesThings

Okay, so I already have a channel (RainbowDoesThings) but I want to make another channel. Me and my friend want to make a ranting channel but we can't come up with a channel name. Idk if this will help but here's our separate channel names

MissNerdyMoon
RainbowDoesThings

How about "RainbowNerds" ?

(I've moved your thread to the branding forum. :) )

Do whatever you think fits you. Make it simple and to the point. For example my channel name is "Its Ryan" it's really easy to remember. So make sure to make a username that is easy to remember and simple.
Hope this helped!![DOUBLEPOST=1471304998,1471304949][/DOUBLEPOST]btw i think RainbowNerds is really good. I think that would be an amazing username

Thanks to everyone who suggested a name :D We actually settled on 'NerdsAreCalling'. Weird, I know, but it's something. Once again thanks, and good luck with your channels :D

Back